Política de privacidad
GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO informs Users of the Web Site that their personal data shall only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, express and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO is committed to complying with the Data Protection legislation in force at all times.
GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO adopts the technical and organisational measures needed to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein to prevent same from being altered, lost, or processed or accessed without authorisation, taking due account of the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. They can verify the presence of the SSL Certificate by checking the properties of the Web Site in their browser. To do so they must consult the characteristics of said certificate in the Legal Notice.
Users are solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the personal data they provide.
Who is responsible for processing the personal data?
- Corporate name: GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO 1894, S.A.
- Tax ID No.: A-28058477
- Address: Ctra nacional Km 122 - Valladolid-Soria P.K. 325,6 Quintanilla de Onésimo 47350-Valladolid.
- Telephone No.: +34 915006000
- Email address: email@example.com
- Users may contact the Department of Data Protection with any questions related to the processing of their personal data at the aforementioned postal address C/ Anabel Segura 11, 4ª Planta; CN Albatros; 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect through the Web Site?
The data provided by Users are collected by means of their visit to the Web Site or as a result of their interactions with us via the following options:
- In other cases, the personal data are provided directly by Users via data collection forms for the purposes indicated in each of said forms and when Users consent to subscribe to our Newsletter, contact us through the available channels, follow our social network profiles or interact with us through said profiles by posting comments or opinions or sharing the content published on any of these profiles.
To what end do we process Users’ personal data?
GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO collects and processes Users’ personal data from the aforementioned digital platforms for the following purposes:
- Web Site User administration and management.
- Respond to information requests made through the means made available to Users.
- Respond to requests for information through the contact form.
- Notice and newsletter subscriptions management.
- Attend the reservation requests for visits to wineries through the established form.
- Submission of communications of a commercial nature, expressly requested.
- For a correct attention to your requests BODEGAS PALACIO can carry out automatic evaluations, obtain profiles and segmentation tasks, based on the information available to customize the treatment according to its characteristics and / or needs.
- Interaction with customers through APPS of GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO and interaction in the pages of our profiles in the social networks identified in the Page.
- Processing of complaints, complaints and suggestions.
- Make advertising and commercial information previously requested about the company, its activities, products, rates, offers, contests, events, visits to our warehouses and other social and cultural information about the world of wine, as well as documentation of different nature and by different means of commercial information.
- Cookies: keep registered Users logged in, provide statistics associated with the use of the Web Site, location of our offices and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Usage for statistical purposes in order to analyse Users’ behaviour and tendencies and analyse how to improve the services we provide to Users.
- Satisfaction surveys of the services received for a correct management of the quality processes and their improvement.
If the data necessary for these purposes are not provided, the requested services may not be provided. Users may oppose the processing of their personal data at any time.
On what grounds are Users’ personal data processed?
The grounds for the processing of data are as follows:
- The consent given by Users by providing the data and marking the corresponding boxes indicating they have read and accept such data processing and the completion of the various forms and applications.
- The compliance with the regulatory obligations, as applicable, including the Spanish Companies Act, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 of 2 July, regulations on consumption, the Information Society Services Act and applicable regulations on personal data protection indicated herein.
- The maintenance of relationships established between GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO’s suppliers, clients Users, benefactors and volunteers.
- The defence of GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO in any legal proceedings.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms found on the Web Site are necessary for us to address your request or assess the information you want to provide us. Furthermore, if you do not accept the installation of cookies you cannot activate the Web Site’s analytics services or view the map of our Office and Branch locations, etc.
How long does GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO store Users’ personal data?
In general, data shall be stored as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, provided the Users do not exercise their right to elimination and/or cancellation. Furthermore the data shall be stored in fulfilment of the legal periods in accordance with the relevant regulations in force.
Who receives Users’ personal data?
According to GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO’s activity, the following data transfers are expected:
- Transfers to the competent Public Administration Bodies in terms of communications and information services provision and competent Bodies in terms of consumption in order to address any claims filed by Users.
- When responding to your requests for information or services, GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO may send these requests to companies that form part of its organization which can be consulted at any time in http://www.grupobodegaspalacio.com/the-group/, which have the requested activity in order to attend and manage it, as well as the sending, by electronic means, of information about our services and products, through the contact e-mail.
- Party responsible for web analytics services: Google Analytics services, provided by the American Company Google LLC, are enabled on the Web Site. Interactions with Users through the use of said tool entail international data transfers, both analytical and technical in relation to the Web Site. This transfer is made under the scope of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. - Further information is available at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI.
- Social network owners: GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO uses the social media Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube to share our content: Interactions with Users through the use of said profiles and tools entail international data transfers, both analytical and technical in relation to the Web Site and the social network profiles. The data provided by users through said profiles are processed on the servers of the social network companies.
What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
The data subject can exercise their rights of portability and to access, correct, eliminate, restrict and oppose the processing of their data before GRUPO BODEGAS PALACIO 1894, S.A by writing the Department of Data Protection located at C/ Anabel Segura 11, 4ª Planta; CN Albatros; 28108 de Alcobendas (Madrid) or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com. In either case, the data subject must enclose or attach a copy of their National ID (DNI) or other ID. Furthermore, at any time the data subject may withdraw the granted consent by contacting the aforementioned address and file a claim before the Supervisory Authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es).
Last updated: November 20th, 2018.